Contact:

Send all questions or comments to:

webmaster@jadelafemme.com

About Volcano Girls:

"Volcano Girls" is the title of a song by Veruca Salt. In the lyrics, they tell you that "the Seether" is Louise. My middle name is Louise, so I decided I might as well create my public relations/marketing site around that concept. I live for music and for supporting all the various small businesses, creativity, and individuality in my surrounding communities. -Kate

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Apex Reviews




http://www.apexreviews.net/


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/apexreviews



Apex Reviews was launched on July 1, 2007, with the sole purpose of providing self-published authors and small, independent presses with greater exposure for their works. We are a team of experienced authors and editors with a combined total of over 75 years experience in the publishing industry. Under our guidance and direction, numerous titles have gone on to receive widespread acclaim, win countless awards, and enjoy multiple printings.

No comments:

Post a Comment