Contact:

Send all questions or comments to:

webmaster@jadelafemme.com

About Volcano Girls:

"Volcano Girls" is the title of a song by Veruca Salt. In the lyrics, they tell you that "the Seether" is Louise. My middle name is Louise, so I decided I might as well create my public relations/marketing site around that concept. I live for music and for supporting all the various small businesses, creativity, and individuality in my surrounding communities. -Kate

Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nikky Raney Interviews Seth Majka of 'The Casting'




Seth Majka's solo project 'The Casting' has its album 'I Am The Dirt' available on iTunes. This interview gives the audience a little sneak peek of the album as well as getting to know how much effort and time went into this two year project. Seth is extremely talented and he truly does deserve recognition for what he has accomplished.

Please send me "fan mail" messages of questions you'd like me to ask Seth during our next interview. You may remember Seth from previous videos as Majkatvboi - and there will be more of those fun videos in the near future.




Originally posted at Zennie62.com

No comments:

Post a Comment