Contact:

Send all questions or comments to:

webmaster@jadelafemme.com

About Volcano Girls:

"Volcano Girls" is the title of a song by Veruca Salt. In the lyrics, they tell you that "the Seether" is Louise. My middle name is Louise, so I decided I might as well create my public relations/marketing site around that concept. I live for music and for supporting all the various small businesses, creativity, and individuality in my surrounding communities. -Kate

Your Ad Here

Monday, April 11, 2011

Talullah Tu





Some women are a sucker for shoes; I'm a sucker for jewelry, preferably costume jewelry. This company has some truly amazing stuff. They are from the UK and have plenty of unique pieces that won't break the bank too much.

I'm practically drooling over some of their pieces!

http://www.talullahtu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment